"Because schematics aren't for everyone"

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my (new) blog! I created this because I have been getting lots of confused people sending me emails on my other blog (allstuffnerdy.blogspot.com). Because let's face it, schematics aren't for everybody. Many of the posts will be going hand in hand with posts on my other blog. For example, if I post how to set up a server (or something) on my blogs, the one here would be baby step approaches and any extra junk is omitted. But my other blog would have open ended and very generalized instructions with the technical reasons behind each step. But not all posts will be related! I will post lots of exclusive yet simple projects here. Most of them will be simple projects made from parts laying around and easy to buy (like clothes pins, parts from existing junk, etc...) Have Fun!

Don't forget to subscribe through RSS, like, +1, tweet, digg, and email your friends when you spot a cool post here. Emails can be sent to wordman05@hotmail.com for buisness deals, advertising negotiation, and general questions. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment